Welcome to Quick Cabs Taxi Service and thank you for using our services!
PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNUP IN OUR APPLICATION AND/OR USING OUR SERVICES THROUGH ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE QuickCabTaxiService.com
This Terms and Conditions explain the nature and scope of the relation between You and the Company (hereinafter the following Terms and Conditions should be referred to as the "Standard Terms and Conditions")
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a) You will download the application for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
b) You will not authorize others to use your account;
c) You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity
d) You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
e) You will not use the application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
f) You will not use the application to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience;
g) You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
h) You will not try to harm Application in any way whatsoever;
I) You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Company Content without written permission from Company;
j) You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the application;
k) You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
l) You will only use an access point or 4G data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
m) You will not use the application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
n) You will comply with all applicable laws from your home nation, the country, state, and/or city in which you are present while using the application.
You shall be required to pay trip charges for the Service and the rates can be found on the website and mobile application or other booking platforms of the Company. The trip charges shall be updated or amended from time to time and it shall be your responsibility to remain informed about the current trip charges for the Services. You agree that the trip charges shall include the trip fare and any additional charges levied by the Company which includes waiting for charges, parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the Services. The toll charges will be payable by you as applicable, only when the Cab crosses the toll post. Convenience charge (booking fee) shall be applicable for the bookings made through the Company call center. For Outstation Round Trips, the charges will be applicable for each Calendar day. If the travel time extends to the next calendar day beyond 12 am-midnight, next calendar day Round Trip charges will be applicable. At the end of the trip you shall receive a trip invoice on your registered e-mail account with the Company. The Company offers the mode/option for payment of tips to the drivers. The amount to be paid as tips is not mandatory and is sole as per the wish of the User or the experience of the User post availing the Services. The amount of tip is directly payable by the User to the driver and the Company is neither involved nor responsible for any such tips paid by the User to the driver. The amount paid as the tip is not taxable and no receipt to that effect will be provided, also the same is non-refundable.
You agree that you will pay for all Services you avail from the Company either by way of cash or any available non-cash/digital payment modes like credit/debit card/ wallet /UPI/pay later merchants. In the event the payment cannot be accepted through non-cash/digital modes, you shall be required to pay the trip charges by way of Cash. The processing of payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with your use of the application and Service will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the payment processor and your credit card issuer in addition to these Standard Terms and Conditions. The Company is not responsible for any errors by the payment processor. In connection with your use of the Service, the Company will obtain certain transaction details, which Company will use solely in accordance with its Privacy and Cookie Notice.
5. PROCEDURE FOR AVAILING OF THE SERVICES OF THE COMPANY/BOOKING A CAB:
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMERS:
7. AREA OF OPERATION:
The Taxi shall operate within the limits as prescribed by the State Transport Authority and/or as per the provision under the respective Permits/Licenses.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (Trademarks and Copyrights)
1. That, on receipt of a service request, the booking will be allotted to the driver on the device or in such manner as may be agreed between the parties, from time to time.
2. That, upon a service request being allotted to the driver, the 1st party may provide to the customer, the full particulars of the vehicle, including the phone number of the driver, as required by the customer and the 1st party shall also provide the driver with the necessary information of the customer in order to enable the driver to satisfactorily provide the service. Such information shall be treated as confidential information.
3. That, the driver shall service the customer in a courteous, effective, and timely manner.
4. That, the driver shall ensure registration of vehicle at all times and shall hold and keep updated/renewed all licenses, insurance, and permits necessary for the use of the vehicle.
5. That, the driver shall not allow unauthorized persons to drive the vehicle and also not to allow any stranger to board the vehicle during the service.
6. That, the driver shall ensure the safety and security of the customers, his own self, and that of the vehicle at all times.
7. That, the driver shall not undertake or assist in any unlawful or illegal activities while performing services.
8. That, the driver shall not indulge in transportation or carrying of any illegal or contraband items in the vehicle while providing the service.
9. That, on allotment of a booking in response to a service request, the driver shall ensure that the vehicle arrives prior to the pick-up time.
10. That, the driver shall ensure that the customer pays the total ride free as well as additional surcharge and any fee presently payable.
11. That, in the event any customer leaves his or her property in the vehicle, the same shall not be pilfered or tampered with by the driver.
12. That, the driver shall also be role responsible for any physical and/ or mortal danger caused to the customer and also his role responsibility for any loss or damage to the vehicle caused by the customer or any other third party for any reason whatsoever.
13. That, the driver shall not drive rashly, shall follow traffic regulations and all applicable laws during the performance of the services, wear seat bells, not consume liquor, cigarette, etc. while performing the service.
14. That, the driver shall maintain relevant books, records, and accounts relating to the service provided by the driver and payments collected.
15. That, the period of the agreement shall be for 2 (two) years term, which may be extended with the consent of the parties.
16. That, this term of 2 years may also be terminated at any time, in case of any default or violation of the term and conditions of this agreement by the 2nd party with a notice of 5 days time by the 1st party to the 2nd party.
17. The driver may go offline for any reason but the driver should be informed to the 1st party (Quick Cab Taxi Service Office), before going offline. They can’t go offline without any prior intimation.
18. The driver needs to pay a commission percentage every Friday of each week for the period of the last 7 days (Friday to Thursday). If the payment is due then the 1st party (QuickCabTaxiService Management) may deactivate that driver without any intimation for a time being until the payment is received. The 1st party (Quick Cab Taxi Service) will activate again that driver upon receiving the payment.
19. In any case there is a strike in the serviceable area of QuickCabTaxiService then on that specified date/dates the Driver is NOT allowed to take any booking for any location from any customers. The cab booking service is fully closed and restricted on that strike date or those dates. QuickCabTaxiService will NOT take any kind of responsibility for any kind of harassment/problem/unwanted situation appearing. The driver is completely responsible for that and if required the company QuickCabTaxiService may take action against that driver.